A most adventurous city that roars out loud with all the brilliant escapades, that give your life the needed jerk to walk away from prosaic routine.
Winter ends March 20, which could be depressing news if you haven’t yet squeezed in a trip to the Singapore to enjoy fresh snowfalls and steep terrain. Luckily, there’s still time to book the best travel deals and discounts around the world.
Score the best discounts and offers that stays open into the spring (or one that’s open year-round). Choose a destination that’s close to home or one that’s halfway across the world, but, whatever you do, don’t forget to book all your deals now to get paid with benefits for your travels!
Singapore may be the most expensive city in the world, but it’s also home to eclectic budget shops, incredible street food, and dozens of the free parks it is called the Garden City, after all.
Why Singapore tops the list of the travel addicts list?
- From exploring the hot new hipster neighborhoods to finding the best spots for local street food everything is just inexplicable about the city.
- Being so much heavily populated destination Singapore still has a wide array of lush of plants and greenery.
- There is so much that the city can give to its travelers which bounds the visitants to stay along the fastest moving life of the city.
Let’s gets started with the travel diaries of Singapore.
Singapore Flyer is a large observation wheel that stands 541 feet above the ground. It may be touristy, but it offers breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
What are the most alluring features of the city?
- Whether you are organizing a corporate event or planning a surprise for your loved one this is the right venue for you.
- Singapore Flyer is Asia’s Largest Giant Observation Wheel. Standing at a stunning 165m from the ground, the Flyer offers you breathtaking, panoramic views of the Marina Bay and beyond. There’s also a range of shops, restaurants, and facilities.
Orchard Road offers 22 shopping malls and six large department stores with around 5,000 brands to choose from. Start with Wheelock Place and work your way down its many shops and malls.
Why orchard road is an eminent landmark?
- Singapore’s favorite shopping street where malls and metros meet magic and mystery. Immerse yourself in an enthralling world of lights and be spellbound as you stroll down the Great Street.
- The pop-up stores at Orchard Road give a shopping experience like no other, and the Christmas Village with its abundance of amazing food, amusement rides, and stand-out performances.
Stroll along Clarke Quay at night, a historical riverside quay that’s filled with restaurants, bars, and fun entertainment venues where you can practice your karaoke.
Why you got to visit Clarke Quay?
- Clarke Quay is a historical riverside quay in Singapore.
- located within the Singapore River Planning Area. The quay is situated upstream from the mouth of the Singapore River and Boat Quay.
- There are also moored Chinese junks that have been refurbished into floating pubs and restaurants.
Move to the most popular destination and discover all the places with the best offers and make humongous savings on every booking you do!